Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The TEST.....

So Mom has been talking to me a lot this week about this coming Friday, calling it the "test"! We are signed up for an Advanced Standard and an Advanced Jumpers course at Acton's AAC Trial this Friday...I can't wait. Mom and I have been working very hard these days on my weave entries, jumping, contacts, and handling. She has been making me do serps, threadles, 180's, 270's and push through's and I have to say that I am getting pretty good at them. Mom and Andrea even set up the FCI Large Dog Agility course last night and I did pretty darn good. My weave entries were awesome, I kept the jumps up for the most part and had good contacts. I needed some help with the 270 and the push through but after breaking it down, I really did well. I will let you know how it goes when we get back :) Wish me luck at keeping my brain....

No comments: