Monday, February 4, 2008

3km walking trail...perfect!

Our friend Martin brought home a new 11 week old red & white Border Collie this past weekend. (everyone wants a red boy like me!) He is pretty cute if I do say so myself, even though I mostly ignore him. He always wants to jump up and lick my face, not sure how much I like that.

I do however like the trail that Martin takes his dog Ginger and puppy Zipper to, and we got to go along today for the 3km walk. We had a total blast, running through the snow and racing each other (Rip and I anyway...Zipper is too slow still, lol)

Here is a picture of the new puppy Zipper:


The worst part is when the humans want us to sit together and pose for the camera. Do you like my cheesy smile...and Zip knew to keep his head away from me!


Here is a pic of Rip and I running along the trail. It was a blast! I am still the fastest boy in the house :)

No comments: