Monday, January 28, 2008

Too FAST?!?!

Well I had a great time at the Royacker's AAC Agility trial on Saturday. I even made my mom eat her words about Snooker...she hoped I would get to do more than 2 obstacles and I got to do 4!! OK, so that still didn't give us a Q and I didn't listen to mom when she told me to come but at least I got to do the tire jump! That is my favorite piece of agility equipment. I can get to the tire from anywhere if I try!! :) So I came home without any Q's but mom was very happy with my contacts. She says I need to work on my start lines but I can't help myself, I am just so excited. She also says I am going "TOO FAST"?!?! How can a dog go too fast?

Peso's friend Patrick came to watch and took lots of video for us. You see if you think I go too fast.

This is me in Advanced Jumpers:



This is me in Steeplechase:



This is me in Advanced Standard: (I didn't even need mom for the first half)



Unfortunately Abbey didn't get her last Masters Standard Q (she got sucked into taking the frame instead of the tunnel...silly terrier!) So I heard my mom say that we will be going to the Acton Agility trial on Feb 8th, can't wait!!

No comments: