Monday, January 14, 2008

Two Handsome Border Collies!

My favorite photographer, Laura Campbell, was at the disc trial yesterday. She was taking pics with the proceeds to help support the Agility Association of Canada's Canadian Agility Team heading to Belgium in May for the IFSC World Championships. (my 1/2 brother Fly and my "grandma" Tiffany (who is my breeder) are on the team!)

Mom wanted to support the team so she had Laura take a bunch of pictures of Ripley and I. They turned out great but of course, how could they not when we are so handsome! I thought the world might like to see the best looking red & white and black & white border collies:

Look at us handsome boys!
What is that noise you are making?!?
They made Ripley stand on a rock to pose but I was smart enough not to do that!! you could fall off!!
OK, but a picnic table is fine....food could have been on there! Plus it reminded me of the agility table, lol.
What a copy-cat Ripley is, getting on the picnic table. (But between you and I, he is a pretty handsome boy!)

No comments: